Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas


After 10 years of marriage, we finally had our "own" Christmas at our house. I have to say, it was really nice. There was still all the excitement, but a little bit less craziness as there was just the 5 of us. Landon slept through most of it. Santa found our house, ate some cookies and left us lots of toys. It was a perfect morning. Brayden is an enthusiastic present opener. Brooklyn just wanted to play with her toys! Billy surprised all of us with a wii. My favorite thing this year, happened on Christmas eve. After we left Grandma's house, we were taking the kids up the stairs to bed. They have been excited about Santa all month. Brayden looked up with me with the sweetest face and said, "Momma, I believe! I think everyone should believe!"














2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your expression! I'd be surprised by a wii too--must be a guy thing, Mike wants one too!

amanda said...

Nothing like the innocence of a child. How sweet of Braden. Looks like you had a great Christmas!!