Monday, December 22, 2008

Landon at 2 weeks

Last Friday Landon hit his 2 week mark! Can it be? I feel like the time is just speeding by and I can't seem to quite capture the moments in my memory to keep forever.

It is just amazing how once these little ones enter my life, that I am just so in love with them. Really, they are sort of strangers in the sense that they just enter my world and I know nothing about their personalities etc, but as soon as I hold my babies I am just so enthralled with them and amazed that I get to keep them and that they are all mine.
Brayden and Brooklyn love him, though its been a little hard sharing mom's attention, but they don't seem to begrudge Landon for any of that.
Their hearts have grown as well to include Landon into our family. I couldn't imagine life without my children. Oh, I'm so sappy, but so grateful I just can't help it :)

6 comments:

Emma said...

He is so cute! I love babies! We are so happy for you guys. Happy Holidays!

Bek said...

I love those first exhausting weeks where you just keep falling in love with your baby again and again and again. God made it like that because they eventually turn into 3 year olds and their true personality come shinning (or screaming) through.

Diane said...

What a doll! Can't wait to hold him!
Hope you get caught up on sleep soon!!
:)

the herd said...

I can tell he has already grown. What a cute little guy! Enjoy it while it lasts! How come you are still so skinny!

Ted and Leslie said...

He is so cute! I hope I get to see him in person soon! The amazing thing is that you just keep falling in love with them over and over again - just as I think "oh...this is it...I couldn't possibly love them any more than right now" or if they are trying your patience or whatever....that's when all of a sudden you realize you love them even more. Congrats - we are so happy for you!

The Minert Family said...

Hi Megan,
Long time no hear, i got your blog site from your christmas card that i am glad you sent us, your baby is so cute, and you all look good. anyways now we can keep in touch. talk to soon. holli