Monday, December 15, 2008

Welcome Ellie!

Billy's sister Jamie had her baby girl, Elizabeth Sally (Ellie) on the 10th. I am really excited for her and Landon to grow up together. It has been fun going through our pregnancies together- even though I looked huge compared to her!

Jamie is really into decorating for Christmas, so while she was lighting the christmas tree, she decided to light up Ellie for the holidays as well! Okay, really it is a light to help get rid of the jaundice. Hopefully it works quickly so they can "unplug" my sweet little niece.



4 comments:

Bek said...

That was your due date wasn't it? Tell Jaime she picked an awesome name, but beware all the Ellie's I know are free spirits.

Emma said...

Wow, how that brings back memories of Rachel when we brought her home. I hope she gets off the lights soon. Having cousins close is so fun! I love having my sister and her daughter so near us.

the herd said...

I love your little guys name! I've been waiting to see what you would choose. A long...long...long...long wait! Oh, I'm just joking! He's very cute!

Travis and Marie said...

I haven't checked your blog for a while, congrats on the birth of Landon and also to jamie and nate for the birth of ellie. Such fun at christmas! congratulations again!