Sunday, February 01, 2009

Brayden's Kindergarten Program


I was so excited for Brayden's school music program. I got there nice and early so I could get a good seat to watch and take pictures of our first school program. Will I be this excited when Landon has his? I hope so. The little kindergartners were so cute. Brayden's class recited the funniest little poem....
Once there was a little snowman,
with a carrot for a nose.
Along came a hungry rabbit,
and what do you suppose?
That hungry little rabbit,
looking for his lunch,
ate that little snowman's nose...
nibble, nibble crunch!

4 comments:

Sally said...

Adorable! Wow- his first program - what a big deal :)

Sally said...

P.S. I didn't know Jordan and Weston were in his class - how fun!

Unknown said...

I took a tour of Pioneer Elementary last week and was so impressed with all they have to offer--I even saw Brayden's nerd snowman. Maddy is asking if she can go next week. Am I making a mistake by sending her if she makes the deadline by 1 day! I never knew having a child with a summer birthday would cause me so much stress on deciding on what to do with school.

Diane said...

How fun is that!! Next talent show we'll be looking for him!
:)