Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I just had to post a few pictures of my little guy. He is growing so fast and cute. Brayden and Brooklyn have been neglected by my camera lately...poor things!
Here Landon is on Valentine's Day. He knows a big smile for his Momma is better than chocolates! Brooklyn and Landon (end of January) He usually let her hold him for about 30 seconds and then he's had enough. This time he was a little more patient. She absolutely adores him and likes to take his hand and make him "punch" her in the face. Maybe she thinks that's what brothers are for!

Landon last Sunday. Isn't he adorable in this little outfit! It finally fits perfectly!






7 comments:

Sally said...

He is looking more and more like Brayden, but I can see Brooklyn in him, too. Brooklyn has her Momma's smile in that second picture. I never realized how much she looks like you! Cute pics!

Megan said...

Your baby looks so much like your husband! That outfit is so cute!

Tovi said...

Okay, so I am here! Just trying to sell my house and get ready to move to El Paso for the next four years. I have tons of stuff to post, but when will I ever get a chance to do it? Maybe mid August. Hope you are doing well!

Marnie said...

He is adorable! I love the photo of Brooklyn with him.

Diane said...

Your kids are SO cute!! Love the big sister hug photo!
:)

the herd said...

He looks like Brayden! And Brooklyn is very pretty just like you!

Unknown said...

30 seconds thats good, Lexi doesn't last that long with Jack!