Friday, February 06, 2009

Life

I am not a great couponer, but I did come across a great deal at Albertson's. Their Life cereal (the only non-kid cereal I really like) is on sale for 2/$4. At the Eagle/McMillian store, they have dollar off coupons next to the boxes making them 2/$3. If you use your double coupon (Four of them came in the mini newspaper thing that gets thrown on your driveway) it makes them just a buck each. I got 4 boxes for 4 dollars and some makeup for cheap using the double coupon thing. Happy Shopping

5 comments:

Bek said...

Have you checked out pinchingyourpennies.com? They usually have printable coupons for the Albies sale. Thanks for the tip I'll have to take a look at the ad.

Suzanne Lancaster said...

I can't believe you only bought 4. When I find a deal like that, I go CRAZY! I will buy like 40 boxes. It doesn't take as long as you would think to go through that much. Congrats! I love a good deal:)

Lisa said...

I have really been trying lately to become a couponer, I mean hey, its free money. Its fun to find good deals and makes you feel much better about what you spend on groceries.

Unknown said...

Wo Who! Great deal, love those double coupons. Love Life toO!

Tara said...

gotta love a killer deal! i would've bought about 20 instead of just 4, you know, stock up on cereal food storage since that's all we'll be eating around this place:) loved the post about landon's blessing, so sweet! you look fabulous!