Monday, February 23, 2009

My Smokin' Deals

Okay, I'm slow on posting this, but I had to show my lasted finds from my Saver's escapade! The top stuff is Landon's and the bottom 3 are for Brayden. The rest is all for Brooklyn...what can I say, girl stuff is so much cuter!







12 shirts
3 jackets/vest
11 dresses/skirts
9 pants/shorts
plus a pair of jammies and snow shoes
Total spent: just over $50! Wahoo!
And here is my loot from the Alberton's deal last week- thanks to my sister Angie for getting me through it! We're working on getting at least a 3 months storage of food- who cares that we'll just be eating cereal, brownies and fruit snacks! I think I spent just under $40 for all of this- for more than 60 items. Wahoo!






2 comments:

Bek said...

Wow! Looks like I missed a good sale. I love that you took a picture. I love couponing, someone said it is like a Mormon womens slot machine. Boxed cereal has gotten us through morning sickness.

Anonymous said...

I love saving money!!!