Monday, February 23, 2009

Pay it forward!

Pay it Forward...

One of my good friends from H.S. posted this on her blog, and I thought it looked like fun. (Plus she is super talented and I want something from her, so yep, I'm doing this partially for selfish reasons.)

This is how it works..... The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. BUT, in order for you to leave a comment on my blog, you have to post this on your blog first. (That means that sometime during this year you will send a gift to 3 people as well.) Get it? So, the first 3 people to comment on this post will be the lucky ones! Good Luck! Start commenting people!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd love something from Megan. PS Are we still on for Wednesday.

Brian Hanks said...

Billy and I have a special event scheduled for Wednesday as well. What a coincidence!

DavJenMattMaddie said...

I would love something from your talented hands. What a great idea.

Bek said...

I would love a handmade gift from you, but luckily I wasn't one of the first three because nobody would want a handmade gift from me. You are so cute how do you get it all done.