Friday, March 14, 2008

Brooklyn Bows

I've tried uploading a video of Brooklyn about a million times, but I can't get it to work. ugh! Maybe I'll try again tomorrow. But, I couldn't wait to show off her new bows I made for her. She is such a doll and very patient with her Mommy. Can you tell she's eating raisins? That girl is always in the pantry. The kids and I had a great movie/pizza night tonight. We watched the Bee Movie and the kids loved it. We love Redbox and Little Ceasers- cheapest family night ever! Poor Billy missed out on it- it is after 11 pm and he's still not home. I think he has something like 4 weeks left of tax time!

5 comments:

smith fam said...

The hairbows are too cute. Next time we are in town I want lessons! Brooklyn's tights are also adorable.

Natalie

Tara said...

You keep suprising me with all your hidden talents, first the digital scrapbooking now bows? Very impressive and very cute! Brooklyn looks so grown up with them in her hair! I'm glad you had fun in Lewisville, it's always a million dollar retreat that no one else appreciates like we do!

Tovi said...

Your kids are soooo cute! Love your haircut. What a hot mamma! Hang in there, not much longer until your husband is home and messing up routines and forgetting all the household rules (if he is anything like mine). Gotta love em. I loved the pictures of Idaho. I always loved going to your house, riding horses, sledding, dressing up, taking crazy pictures, singing and dancing around like we were all that, watching movies, playing "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego", etc. That was the life. I don't know when I will ever get up to Idaho again, now that my family has all moved from there and my grandma passed away this last year. I will have to live the dream through you.

the herd said...

Brooklyn is a beautiful little Megan! I could use your help with the whole hair style thing. By the way I think your hair is very pretty! Your just as hip as you were 10 years ago!

Unknown said...

Are those from that girly thing site? They are very cute. I still have mine on my 2 to list. Better get on it! We hope to VT soon!