Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Late Easter!

I think I'm one of the last people to post their Easter pics, so here they are. It was a great Easter with tons of eggs, full baskets, and lots of hunting. Billy was a little upset that I didn't buy much chocolate candy- only a chocolate bunny for Brayden. All of the chocolate said it might contain trace amounts of peanuts and I didn't want to run Brooklyn to the ER on Easter because of her nut allergies. Luckily, he got his fill at his parents' house when we went there for Easter dinner. I made my adorable bread bunny again this year. It is so funny and huge- and delicious! Brayden got a bike. I told him that was a pretty generous Easter bunny present, but since we were going to have to buy a bigger bike this summer anyway, it was nice that the Easter bunny took care of it for us. So, that was our Easter 2008. I haven't checked the calendar for next year, but am hoping that it will come a bit later in 2009. This one just snuck up on us! We hope you all had a wonderful Easter as well!





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yum, Easter bread. You'll have to post the recipe. Brooklyn looked so cute in her long dress; in nursery they commented that she was all dressed to go to a wedding. Jack was pretty spiffed up to!

The Perry's said...

Gosh, I can't believe you just now posted your Easter photos. I think you ARE the last ones to do it!!! (Just don't look at our blog, but technically we didn't really celebrate Easter this year since we were foced on other things.)

So today we finally updated our blog so no more smack talk Billy, especially from a guy who leaves work at 4:30. Pfffff. Whateva.

the herd said...

I loved the two extreme hair styles of Brooklyn! Really, Megan, she looks happier with the wild hair! Maybe it was just the candy! No really, they both look beautiful!

Sally said...

I love Brooklyn's dress! It sounds like Brayden learned how to ride without training wheels just in time! Glad you guys had a nice Easter :).