Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter Treat

I saw this cute idea for valentine's day, and thought it would make the cutest Easter treat. I found the little cans at Sam's club (little fruit cups), and had the kids eat a bunch. The trick is to use one of those safety can openers that open up the entire top- I have the Pampered Chef version. Then you just clean them out, make a cute label, fill 'em up and super glue the lids back on. When you give them away, they just pull up the little flip top to open them.

I'm going to give them to the Young Women that I teach at church, my visiting teaching ladies, and my two nieces that live here in Boise. So fun!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ohh how fun. Love that font, too cute! I am glad Billy didn't get a ticket. LOL love the picture idea, my brain always seems to be thinking about ways to update my blog too!

Ted and Leslie said...

Megan, your blog is so cute! I have loved reading everything - I even spent some time looking at the cute hair website - some great ideas! If only I can get Tessa to sit still!

Tennille said...

What a cute idea! I hope your kids liked eating all that fruit. I'm afraid I'd have to eat it all myself. :) lol