Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Fancy Hair

Brooklyn's hair is getting a lot longer- I know there are some of you that are probably thinking, "What hair?" but taking into account what she started with, it is a lot to me. I'm having so much fun doing her hair, but was feeling like we were kind of in a rut- pigtails up high, pigtails down low, pony tail up on top, pony tail down low- that was about it, just with different bows. I found this great blog, and though it will be a while before I can really try most of these hairstyles, it inspired me. So check out this fancy "do"!

3 comments:

Tennille said...

Cute "do". I'm headed to the blog site right now!

Tennille

Unknown said...

So cute, can't wait to try the new site. Thanks for sharing. The hardest part about girls hair is that it is soooo cute but doesn't seem to last all day long.

Sally said...

I love her hair - it gives me hope for Katie! :) Your St. Patrick's Day is so cute! I'll post about ours sometime. I think I may steal a few ideas from you. By the way, your blog header is adorable, too! Your scrapbooking amazes me!