Monday, March 03, 2008

Domestic Divas!

Check out this Girl Power! I found this faucet at Sam's club for a great deal and knew I had to have it. My old one is plain and boring and doesn't even have a sprayer. I knew with this one I could fill my sink with dirty dishes and still have room to rinse out a dirty sippy cup! But, Alas, this fair maiden's "handyman" is gone doing taxes all day and all night and doesn't have time to deal with a "honey do" item right now. What is a girl to do? Recuit a sister, and do it herself! Thanks to Jamie (Billy's sister) who is the queen of all projects both big and small, we were able to unhook the old faucet and install the new one with one hand practically tied behind our backs. Or maybe it just felt that way as we were squished up under the sink! I am soooo proud of us! No leaks either!

6 comments:

Sally said...

Very cool - I love it! And I'm super impressed that you installed in all by yourselves without a single leak. It's very classy. BTW, Brooklyn looks adorable as a super hero!

Unknown said...

Wow, you better watch out or Billy will realize you can do more then you want! j/k I love the new faucet. I use to shop at Sam's but have converted to Costco. Do I need to go back?

kenzie said...

hey, that's so funny that you found us! I found a friend the other day, I am a blog stalker too, don't worry. Yep me and tyler are still here in provo, we'll be here forever! good to see your blog, your fam is so cute!

Malorie said...

Hey Meg! It's fun to find people in the blog world! I agree with Kenz, your family is so cute! We're coming to Boise this weekend, and I should have Billy do my taxes. It would be easy cause we practically don't make any money. :)

Sara said...

Way to go Megan! I love your sweater in these pictures. I think I used to have one like it, only it was red and orange. You and Jamie are super cool!

the herd said...

I'm always looking for ways to earn some big bucks, maybe you could give me some pointers! Great Job!