Saturday, March 22, 2008

Scrambled Eggs...er, I mean Egg Scramble

We went to the Ann Morrison Park Easter Egg Scramble this morning. We met up with our friends down there, and it was so much fun. I read they had 50,000 eggs/candy/toys there, and I sooo believe it.





Brooklyn and Brayden did great getting eggs as their aunt Angie has been coaching them all month with raisins in eggs!





Brayden surrounded by girls!





Afterwards we went to the playground. These were my 2 favorite pics.












We finished off a great morning by getting lunch and taking it to Daddy's office! What cute little tax "orphans!"

2 comments:

Sally said...

Amanda and I went this morning, but we only saw the Hathways and the Loveridges. Where we you guys? Next year, we should all meet up and go together. Ethan had a great time and it looks like Brooklyn and Brayden did, too. I didn't even know about it until Amanda told me last night. It was quite the event.

Unknown said...

Yikes, there were a lot of people there! The Cardwell's were there too but I never saw them either. Cute pix! Did you like the nalley pickle?